New To Forum - Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tortuga

Hello everyone.  My name is Dick and I am new to this forum but have been full timing for 9 years.  I am single and belong to Loners on Wheels.  I am originally from southwest Missouri but spent most of my working life in Colorado and Arizona.  I have spent 9 winters (6-7 months) in Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico.  During the summer I travel a bit and find a marina ona a lake to work at parttime.  That way I can use their boats to fish.  I am working this summer in southern Utah at Halls Crossing Marina on Lake Powell.  If you have any questions about Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point) I'll try to answer them.

Hi Dick and welcome to our forum.

I like your idea of staying at marinas that allow you to use their boats for fishing. ANy and all experiences you can share of RVing in Mexico would be welcome.

tortuga said:
? If you have any questions about Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point) I'll try to answer them.

Hi and welcome,

My husband and I  traveled  through Mexico last winter on a commercial caravan to the Copper Canyon.  Many in the group would like to return  to Mexico on their  own.  Rocky Point is often mentioned.  We live in Yuma and are very interested.  Will you be coming to Quartzsite rally in late January ?  Which /RV Park do you recommend?  Does it accommodate large rigs?  How is the power?  How is the Water?  You know I want to ask all of the standard Mexico questions.  Just share away!!

Betty Brewer 

I am going to start a thread on Puerto Penasco under destinations and one on working at marinas under fishing.

We are planning to go to Puerto Penasco in February.  Any suggestions on RV parks and which is the closest to town?  We want to be able to have a beach front view and yet be able to walk into town?  Is that reasonable or should we consider towing a car to get around?  Thanks! Any info you can provide will be helpful!  K.

I'm thinking of traveling to Rocky Point within the next two weeks but not with the TT.  I have family visiting and since we have never been there we are thinking of renting a Condo for a day or two.  Any suggestions for places to rent or places to eat would be appreciated.  Currently, we are thinking of the Sonora Sea or Las Palomas.
Jake

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom