New to forum.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trackstr

I want to say hello, and note there is lots of good help on this site. I am at present living in Surprise, AZ, and travel to the Seattle area for summer. I am a former national champion in track and field (Masters) coached for many years, love to read, meet new people, and have an adventurous life to fulfill. My wife keeps threatening divorce when I drive because she is a back seat driver. Oh, I do wear hearing aid's and this time driving up, might turn them off. LOL One older son, and four grand along with two great-grand. (now I see where my little bit of money goes) "spoiled kids."

I also have just written or should I say wrote a book a few years back and at last, it is about to be published. Not a big deal, just things I told all of my athletes over the years. (Which Road to Travel) motivation for the soul. I hardly doubt it will make a best seller other than me buying about 50 copies to give out. (Money gone again) Those that I took on as individuals in Track and Field have usually made their way into D1 colleges and ran track, but as I always told them. "I don't give a damn if you ever run again, as long as your getting your education." So the rest of my story is about living on the east coast. Massachusetts until 1978, when the big storm hit us in the middle of winter.

No bread, milk, and what the stores had, was junk, so I starved until I got on the first plane leaving Boston. Hello Los Angles and 72 degrees (Hmmm), they teach out here, so I announced my leaving at the end of the school year when I got back. Funny thing, my students found me on FB, and I still stay in contact with several. Yup, I go back, but mainly in Summers, damn cold snow drove me away, and now I find that at 65 degrees, I turn the heat on. Golf is another habit I picked up. It used to be good until about four years ago, and the handicap went from nine (9) up to the heavens. As long as I can swing them, still playing, I love it when the young ones, after about three holes, inquire about my age. (They are still mad, I outdrive them)

My Rv is a 2008 Tiffin 34 tga and have already put in tile backsplash in Kitchen and bath area. Redid the flooring to get away from so much brown. 1618585628224.png

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to have you join us.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Safe and happy travels.

Welcome to the Forum. Sounds like you've got a lot of expertise to share with other Forum members.
Lots of info on health habits, not much on RV even as I redid my floor and tile. Still a mystery as to what all the bells and buttons are, or how when to do this, and that.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to have you join us.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Safe and happy travels.
Questions?, Oh I have them, but the list is so long. Then again, with this forum, I should be finding some of the 100 answers I need. Just need to know where to start from. A-Z or Z-A. Thanks for the welcome.

Please, ask as many questions that you want to. One thing so it doesn’t get confusing, if you could ask a question on a new post every time. Can you see us trying to help you if you have 15 questions on one post.

Back
Top Bottom