New to forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lowell

After 10 years with a pop-up, we are going the TT route.  I pick up a new Cherokee TT slide-out on 8/19.  We live in Tempe, AZ.  I found the checklists in the RVForum Library very informative.  Good information that I will put to use.  Thanks for a great forum!
Jake

Hi Jake and congratulations on the soon-to-be Cherokee. Glad you found some useful information here. Hope you continue to stick around and participate. Also hope you can share some of your popup knowledge and experience with others.

Welcome aboard, Jake, and congratulations on your new rig.  Feel free to join in any discussion, either to share your expereince with us or to ask questions.

Do you generally stay around your Arizona home or will you be traveling further afield now?

We had only used our 89 Coleman Plantation in Arizona,  generally, in the White Mountain area on the eastern side of the state.  It's great to get away from the 100's degree summer temperatures in the Phoenix area.  Up at about 9000 feet altitude, the evenings cool off to into the 50s.

I recently retired and now we hope to get away more frequently.  There are just so many fantastic places to see in the west. 
Jake

Jake,

Congratulations on your recent retirement and welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions relating to the RV Lifestyle.

Any chance you will be able to join us at the Quartzsite rally in January?

Hi Jake,

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the Cherokee. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Ask any questions you might have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom