New to Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmstewart

Hello to all.  I'm a newcomer to this forum however, I've been camping all of my life and I'm 41.  My husband and I have two boys, 17 and 13.  We bought a brand new Holiday Rambler Alumascape fifth wheel, 37 ft. with 5 slides back in February on our anniversary.  It is so nice.  We pull it with a 1997 Ford Power Stroke Diesel Dooley.  Of course it is white to match our trailer.  My husband loves the color WHITE.  My mom and dad have their own rv and we always pretty much camp together.  We have met some wonderful people.  We are from the great state of TENNESSEE!  Looking forward to chatting with all of you.  Happy rving.

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on your new 5th wheel.  I'm sure you will have many enjoyable trips with it.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions, and start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.  Glad you found us.

Hi all
I'm new to this forum , I live in the U.K with my husband and two kids
We been camping all our lives .. started with tent then move put to a caravan and the past few years we had a motorhome and just bought a RV Georgeboy Cruise Master .
Our first big trip in it was to France and Germany.

Jan  :)

Hi Jan and welcome. Congratulations on the Georgieboy. Are you from the highlands?

Hi Jan,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.  We are looking forward to your participation.

lmstewart said:
Hello to all.  I'm a newcomer to this forum however, I've been camping all of my life and I'm 41.  My husband and I have two boys, 17 and 13.  We bought a brand new Holiday Rambler Alumascape fifth wheel, 37 ft. with 5 slides back in February on our anniversary.  It is so nice.  We pull it with a 1997 Ford Power Stroke Diesel Dooley.  Of course it is white to match our trailer.  My husband loves the color WHITE.  My mom and dad have their own rv and we always pretty much camp together.  We have met some wonderful people.  We are from the great state of TENNESSEE!  Looking forward to chatting with all of you.  Happy rving.

Welcome to the forum! We live full time in a 40' American Dream. Many times our trips take us through your great state. We always try to stop in Nashville to take in the Grand Ole Opry. We'll be coming through in late October. We have a service appointment in Decatur, IN and will be on our way to Florida.

We used to live in CT so, unfortunately, we can't root for your Women's basketball team. :)

Hi Halo,

Saw your post in another message but haven't gotten to respond yet. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you and your wife, Toasty, will enjoy it here.

Back
Top Bottom