New to forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kpatterson

Hi!  I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.  My husband Art and  I  live in WA. State on the west side of the mountains.   

We have an older Class C motorhome (1990).  We have had it for the last 5 years.  My husband and I  grew up camping with our families.  After we were married, we tried to continue the camping tradition.  We started with tents, went to a small travel trailer, then to a longer one and now that we are older, we are in a class C.  Both of our children are away at  college, but they love to go camping on the weekends. 

One day, we hope to go on longer trips than just around our state (even though that has a lot of great places to camp). 

I look forward to reading the tips and ideas for an extended stay in a motorhome.

:)

Kathy

Hi Kathy and welcome to our forum. Feel free to look around and let us know if we can answer any questions.

Hi Kathy & Art,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find what you need here. Be sure to ask any questions you might have and jump into any conversation you find interesting. We camped in a popup when the kids were little but drifted away as they got older. Now we are back full timing for 9 years. It's the only way to see this great country.

Hi Kathy and Art,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Fell free to join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions or ask questions relating to the RVing life style.  Glad you found us.

Back
Top Bottom