New to Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVWizard

My name is Mike, my wife is Amy and we have a Shih-Tzu named Muffin. Invited by Gary Brink. We live in our 2000 Gulf StreamScenic Cruiser and presently I am the service manager for a large RV dealership in Ga. We have been fultiming about four years now and have had a lot of fun. I like to help fellow RVers when I can. A master certified RV technician, my forte' is electrical, electronics & HVAC. I am looking forward to reading of the adventures and experiences found here. I may not be able to visit much during the week due to  my shcedule at work. I will try to visit on the weekends.

Welcome to RVForum.  Always glad to have someone on board who actually knows what he is doing.  ;D  You can be of great help, especially over in the Tech section where the really hard questions are asked.

Hi Mike, Amy & Muffin. Welcome to our forum. Looking forward to your participation here.

As you'll soon find out, Gary is a wonderful technical resource on the forum staff and patiently responds to folks' questions.

Hi Mike and Amy,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are looking forward to your participation here.  With your experience I sure we will all benefit. 

Glad you came on board, Mike and I'm sure you will find much to like here. And RV Forum will benefit greatly from your RV knowledge as well.  You might mention where you are located and the name of the dealership in case somebody needs help when driving down I75.  I think we can consider that to be friendly help rather than "advertising".

There is an active RV Forum member somewhere near to you, Joel Myers in the Cartersville area, and quite a few of us in the Southeast generally. 

Back
Top Bottom