new to forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

twins

i am in the process of buying a new rv . what is the difference between a wood frame and alluminum. and which is better?. also what is a good camper. coachmen or sunset creek. i am upgarding from a kz frontier i have a large family and need the room

Best to let Carl and the gang know about your tow vehicle  Thats more important than the camper  Also you looking for TT Travel Trailer or 5ver  5th Wheel.  I'm not a camper person, but a Motorhomer, but these guys know what they are talking about.

Welcome to the RV Forum.. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Shayne has made an excellent suggestion.  I highly recommend you post in the Towing and Towable section providing information on your proposed tow vehicle and I am sure you will get information that could very well insure your safety and positive RVing experience.  One should NEVER overload their vehicle.

i have a suburban 1500 towing cap of 7200lbs. i am looking at  tt camper. thanks

I have rarely found anything impressive about the Coachman or Dutchman products. I'd be looking at Sunnybrook, various Keystone models, Holiday Rambler ALumilite, etc.

Just about all the better trailers have metal frames these days. They started using aluminum because it reduced weight (vs wood) and made a nice rigid box. But it is also rot-proof (in the event you ever get a water leak). 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom