New to RV world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EarlMcCreary

Hi I just bought a 39' Dutchman Voltage Triton. Will pick it up this coming week. Plan on traveling with the girlfriend when she retires.

Any suggestions be great. We are from Centerville, Idaho. Own a cabin in the mountains and one in the valley. Ready to see the country

Thanks for all the information I plan of absorbing.

Earl,
Before you worry about asking questions here, you have to understand that many of us were born knowing everything we needed to know and have never had to ask others for help or make any stupid mistakes along the way.
I have a challenge for you....
Try to ask a question that someone here does not have any experience about.......
Oh, remember to camp the first night in the driveway and start traveling in little bits before she retires. That way you can learn a lot before the problems really matter.
Matt

Welcome and congrats on your new Dutchmen. I'm not new to camping or trailers or RV at all, but am relatively new to this forum.

Our first hard sided trailer was a Dutchmen Sport. That stuck with me all these years, and thus, has been my user name on every camping / RV forum I've been on. The name just kind of stuck with me.

Happy camping and congrats again on getting your Dutchmen.

Hi I just bought a 39' Dutchman Voltage Triton. Will pick it up this coming week. Plan on traveling with the girlfriend when she retires.

Any suggestions be great. We are from Centerville, Idaho. Own a cabin in the mountains and one in the valley. Ready to see the country

Thanks for all the information I plan of absorbing.
We have a Voltage 2020 4185, its our second Voltage the first one served us well for 7 years and we put close to 70000 miles on it and 3 sets of tires lol
Being the Triton it may or may not have come with the genny if it did i hope you have the truck to handle it, they are very nose heavy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom