New to rvforum.net

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dingman

Hi,  I'm new to this forum.  I've been surfing another forum for a few years,  but there seemed to be a lot of glass half empty people there.  So I went looking for a new one and found this.  My wife thinks I'm crazy for surfing the last forum.  Wait until she finds out I've found another. 

Anyway, I've been camping in my popup for 2 years and I'm looking to upgrade to a TT.  I actually posted message on the travel trailer board about the purchase we are debating (Expedition and Jayco Jay Feather 29A).  Well I Look forward to sharing information with everyone.

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Always good to meet others.  I have only been a member about a month and been rving part time for four years now.  But I am still learning every day and there is a lot of good information here.  You have found a great place to find help and answers with Rving. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom