New to RVing and this forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dewaynechapman

Hello, allow me to introduce myself.  My name is DeWayne and I have a lovely wife named Jessica.  We have two lovely daughters, Alyssa 7 and Josie 4.  We are going on March 26 to pick up our 2004 Keystone Cabana 1701.  We are looking forward to beginning our RVing experience and can't wait to take our first trip.  We are from Beckley, WV.

Hi DeWayne & Jessica,

My nme is Ron and My wife is Sam.  Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.  We have a lot of members here with lots of experience.  Also fell free to join any of the discussions or start a discussion. 

DeWayne

Welcome to the friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing. Also, congratulations on the Keystone Cabana. I'm sure you're going to have many fun times in it. Please upload a photo of your pride and joy when you've picked it up.

Meanwhile, feel free to ask questions, join in the discussions, or start a discussion of your own.

Hello and welcome to the RV Forum, DeWayne and Jessica!? ?Our online community has been helping RVers for over a decade and we always enjoy meeting new friends.? Feel free to join in any of the ongoing discussions or go ahead and start one of your own.

Be sure to ask all your new to RVing questions here, because the our Forum members have a great of information to share.

What type of RV do you have and what are your plans for it's use....pplaces to go and amount of travel each year??

After you've had an opportunity to look around, please respond to our poll

Hi DeWayne and Jessica.  Welcome to the RV Forum.  As Tom has pointed out, you will find that this is one of the friendlliest places in cyberland.  I see that you live in West Virginia.  My wife, Betty, was born in Arthur, WV near Petersburg.  We live full time in our MH and have a lot in Yuma, AZ where we winter.  We will be leaving here around the middle of May and heading out for a summer on the road - mostly in the PNW.

Hi Dewayne. Welcome to a GREAT forum. The Southeast group will be having a get together at the Georgia Vetrans park at Cordele Georga on
April 13-17. It would be great if you could join us.

Dave & Jeanette from NC
Currently in Texas
Cameo fiver

dewaynechapman said:
We are looking forward to beginning our RVing experience and can't wait to take our first trip.

Welcome to the world of RVing.

Phil

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winger84
Back
Top Bottom