New to RVing - Looking forward to retiring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AFRetired35

Hi everyone.? I am just about done 35 years in the airforce and will be retiring in June 06.? Bought an Itasca Passage, a 1994 (to keep the initial outlay as low as I could).? Looking forward to RVing starting next spring.? Will be looking for tips, tricks and destination information til then.

Welcome to our forum. Congratulations on the Itasca and the upcoming retirement. You'll find lots of tips and other information here. Additionally, feel free to ask any questions.

AFRetired said:
Hi everyone.  I am just about done 35 years in the airforce and will be retiring in June 06.  Bought an Itasca Passage, a 1994 (to keep the initial outlay as low as I could).  Looking forward to RVing starting next spring.  Will be looking for tips, tricks and destination information til then.

From one AF retiree to another. You'll find this forum to be the best there is for RVing information. For information from the military retiree point of view another forum you might want to check out is:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/militarycamping

Would also suggest you pick up a copy of "Military RV, Camping & Outdoor Recreation". You can get a copy at most military exchanges. If you can't find it at your exchange you can order it online at www.militaryliving.com.

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on your Itaska.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions, or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.

Once again welcome aboard.

Welcome.  As you've already seen there are several military retirees here.  I retired from the Army after 20.

Another suggestion - join us at a rally!  Don't know where you are or when the date is.  Next rally is Moab - I think the dates are 28 Apr - 7 May.

There are rallies in the fall & spring in the SE.

Just keep your eye on the messages.

Next rally is Moab - I think the dates are 28 Apr - 7 May.

Whoops, The next rally is at Quartzsite 21 - 29 January.  See the topic 06 Quartzsite rally under "Rallies, Shows, and Events.  The the Moab rally in the spring. :D  Click on the calendar button for dates of events.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom