Hello from Alberta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brenda Perry

Hello from Alberta, Canada. Hubby and I have experienced our share of RVs. We started with a hard top tent trailer, then a Terry pull trailer. Next was a older Dodge Sportsman class B motorhome. After about 15 years of not doing any camping, we retired, and bought a used Palamino Sabre 5th wheel. We love it, but lately have found the set up and take down harder for us so we now rent a seasonal lot, and it has become our 2nd home.
I'd like to do some renovations now and joined the forum for the DOs and DON'Ts as well as tips, tricks, hacks, and resources of what to buy, and what to avoid.
Looking forward to all of your suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_20210726_201131.jpg
    IMG_20210726_201131.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello from Alberta, Canada. Hubby and I have experienced our share of RVs. We started with a hard top tent trailer, then a Terry pull trailer. Next was a older Dodge Sportsman class B motorhome. After about 15 years of not doing any camping, we retired, and bought a used Palamino Sabre 5th wheel. We love it, but lately have found the set up and take down harder for us so we now rent a seasonal lot, and it has become our 2nd home.
I'd like to do some renovations now and joined the forum for the DOs and DON'Ts as well as tips, tricks, hacks, and resources of what to buy, and what to avoid.
Looking forward to all of your suggestions.
Welcome to the forum.

My first suggestion is to create a separate thread. You just used another person's to ask your questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinldy71
Back
Top Bottom