New to RVing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karenandrick

Hi,
My husband and I just bought our first MH, Class A 1995 30' Holiday Endeavor LE very well kept.
We are so new at all of this I think we still can't believe we did it. If anyone has had experience with this make we would appreciate any feedback.
So just wanted to say, "Hi".
Thanks,
Karen and Rick

Good luck and happy RVing with you recent purchase.  I'm sure you will be please for they are a fine unit.  Got questions?  We got answers.  gire away  we'll be glad to assist.

Hi Karen and Rick. I'll add my welcome to Shayne's.

Karen & Rick,

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on your first motorhome.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Gratz on your purchase, and good luck.  Hope you build many happy memories with it.  Stay tuned here for good info and don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Happy Trails,
:)

Thank you for your warm welcome. I told my husband last night that I had joined your forum and I got the "L" sign on the forehead. But after I explained to him what the website was all about he was on the site himself. Go figure  ::)

Hi Karen. We'd love to have Rick participating and asking questions here. Remember, there are no "dumb questions". We all learned from the knowledge and experience of other RVers and I continue to learn something new every day from one of our forum members.

karenandrick said:
I told my husband last night that I had joined your forum and I got the "L" sign on the forehead.

Sounds like something I would do to my wife. We just purchased a new tt ourselves. Cant wait till spring. I just winterized it and now all I can do is look at it out the window.

Hi Karen & Rick,

Welcome to the forum. You will find all you need to know right here. Don't worry about your husbands reaction. He will be very happy you found us. We've been on this forum for about 12 years and it has been the greatest RV experience yet. Be sure to ask any questions you might have. I gurantee you will get answers!!!!

Back
Top Bottom