New to Rv's planing a trip to southwest USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi guys. I'm back from the USA and the trip was great! Did many changes in the original plans and the driving went smooth! I will need some time to put all the info together but as soon as I can I will try to tell in more details. Thank you all for the help.

The best thing is that it was not so cold so had no problem driving or stayng at sub freezing temps (lowest was 15 F at Zyon).
Had no problems adapting to drive the monster.
Had good experiences with most of the campgrounds
Had a wonderfull experience boondocking at Alabama Hills
My wife and kids loved the hole thing!

My sister lives at Lake Tahoe and they have had no snow to speak of this year. A very mild winter. You got lucky. It is not usually this warm in the Sierras in winter.  :D

RodrigoBarbosa said:
Hi guys. I'm back from the USA and the trip was great! Did many changes in the original plans and the driving went smooth! I will need some time to put all the info together but as soon as I can I will try to tell in more details. Thank you all for the help.

The best thing is that it was not so cold so had no problem driving or stayng at sub freezing temps (lowest was 15 F at Zyon).
Had no problems adapting to drive the monster.
Had good experiences with most of the campgrounds
Had a wonderfull experience boondocking at Alabama Hills
My wife and kids loved the hole thing!
Fantastic news Rodrigo glad it was a success and looking forward to hearing about your adventure ?

Back
Top Bottom