New to the forum - A little introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cali_Eric

Hello,

My wife Robin and I picked up a Cedar Creek 29 5th wheel last year, and enjoy the heck out of it.  We aren't fulltimers (maybe in another 30 years or so) but love to get out for long weekends in the mountains.

Anyhow, we have a watersoftener in our house, and that is one thing we really miss when we are out in the 5th wheel.  The water at the campgrounds and rv parks is usually very very hard.  Anybody know if there is a softener for RV's??

Happy trails!
Eric

Eric & Robin,

Welcome to the RV Forum Framily.  Please feel free to join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.  What part of the country are you from?  Any chance you would be able to join us sometime at one of our froum rallies?

As for the water softener we have a Travelsoft  water softener on board.  The travelsoft is designed for Rv/s.  The can be purchased at Camping world.  We have had ours for five years or more.

Thanks for joing us.

Hi Eric and Robin!  Welcome to the RV FOrum.  We're happy to see you here and hope that you make this your main source for RVing info and cameraderie.

As does Ron, we have a Travelsoft water softener on board.  It's good for about a week to 10 days before it needs to be regenerated.  We got ours at the Quartzsite spring rally.  They are available through Camping World.

I have a lot of questions about watersoftners too.  I need one desperately.  What I don't know:  Does my water pressure drop?  Do I have to use the filter to fill my holding tank and then use the onboard pump for the shower?  I would like to avoid putting water in the holding tank.  Is that possible?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom