New To The Forum B.C., CDA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

loran50

Hi, we are Loran and Sally from Prince George BC. Mostly, we weekend it with a 20' trailer during the summer month -- ok there is more than 1 month of summer here, but you wouldn't know it this year -- and take a 2-week sojourn to Osoyoos every year.

Nice to meet you all.

Loran and Sally,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle. 

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Loran and Sally,

Let me add my welcome to Ron's. Which brand of trailer do you have?

Welcome aboard,  Loran & Sally...

Nice area you live in, even if summer is a bit short!  We've spent a bit of time in Prince George, visited the Railroad Museum, did some shops and dined in a couple of your local restaurants.  Camped at a place west of town called the The Blue Spruce, if I remember correctly. It's a city we would happily visit again.

Loran and Sally!

Welcome to the RV Forum from our Nation's Capital!  Glad to see an ever increasing number of Canadian Forum members joining us.

Is all your travel in the West or do you get to the East coast at all?

Hi Loran and Sally,

One month of summer? How fortunate! Obviously you haven't been to Wisconsin yet. I think summer is planned for the first weekend in August this year, but one never knows - it may be cancelled ;D  Seriously, we've had a miserable spring with lots of cold and rain until about early June. The last 2 weeks have been unbearably hot and humid with little change ion sight. At least the mosquitos love it!

Welcome to the Framily :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom