New to the forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KlingonBearCub

Hi..

I've always envied RV'ers for their freedoms, and although I don;t yet own an RV, it is a goal for sometime in the future. I'm here to get some information and opinions on what type of RV would suit my budget and lifestyle, so that I can have a better idea of what to look for, and also so that I can window shop until the day comes when I can afford to buy my RV!

Richard

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.

This is a excellent place to ask questions and get some idea of what you might want.  We window shopped for quite a long time before we bought our first RV.

Welcome to the RV Forum!  What type of travel are you considering..vacation travel or fulltiming?  Will you be retiring and using your RV as a winter home in the South or will your RV be used while you are still working?

What type of storage or parking facilities do you have?

Do you know at this point whether your preference is for a motorhome, fifth wheel or trailer or you havent made that determination yet?

We're here to help, so give us some feedback on your plans.

Enjoy the RV Forum!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom