New to the group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Viajahn

Hi,
My wife and I are in the decision process to buy a RV.  We are semi-retired and have lived in many places in the US during our 27 years in the Air Force. We want to travel the US, Canada and Mexico. I appriciate the opportunity to join this group in order to get expert perspectives into RVing.
thank you,
Bill

Hi Bill,

You've come to the right place.  We have Forum members with travel experience to all those places and more with lots of travel tips to share.

Feel free to join in any ongoing discussion of go ahead and start one of your own.

What type of RV equipment are you traveling with and in what part of the Country are you based?

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the RV Forum glad you found us.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions, or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the forum. You'll get all the answers you need. Buying a rig can be tedious but the info available here will make it much easier. Ask all your questions and we'll try to provide answers. We have been full timing for almost 9 years and haven't seen it all yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom