New to the WORLD of RV!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buknob

HELLO!!!!!

I just wanted to say a big HELLO to all the people on the forum. My wife and I are very new to the RV world, we just bought a 2006 Four Winds 5000 and cant wait to put some miles on it.

I mainly wanted an RV because I race amature Canadian SuperBike on different tracks around Ontario and wanted my wife and new born son to be able to join me and be comfortable. Now that we have the RV we are already planning a trip to Florida at the end of January and hopefully a lot more.

Again, I just wanted to say hello and hope to talk to everyone soon....

Hi Buknob and welcome to our forum. Congratulations on the newborn and the new motorhome.

Hi Buknob,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have many enjoyable trips in your new RV. If you get to the Titusville, FL area be sure to let us know. We'll be here all winter.

Welcome Buknob...You are going to be EXTREMELY pleased with the Good Nature and friendly help from all these guys and gals here on the Forum.  They have saved me a great deal of time and money answering questions that you only get cursory answers to at the "Sales locations"  These Folks are GREAT!!!!  And best of all....they won't make fun of you for asking "stoopid" questions like me!!!
Welcome
John(Oldude)Miller

Well Florida may be the place to go at the END of january, but Quartzsite AZ is the place to go MID january

Welcome to the forum.. You have found a great place to be and a great way to go other places  I'm sure you will enjoy your new rig

At least till it's time to renew the registration :) (In days of old 'for I got bold, and bought my Damon Intruder, I'd visit the DMV with one hundred and eighty, and walk away all re-registered.

The damon alone is $400

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the new RV.  I'm sure you will enjoy it.  Why Florida?  Why not come on down to Arizona and join us at the RV Forum Quartzsite rally.

Ron said:
Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the new RV.? I'm sure you will enjoy it.? Why Florida?? Why not come on down to Arizona and join us at the RV Forum Quartzsite rally.

Hey guys thx for the replies, I would not have expected so many replays from just saying hello! But that's Great! We planned to go to Florida because we guessed that people with R.V's go to Florida........ Just kidding, actually? I am going racing at Jennings GP Race track but like I said this is a very new learning experience and i am positive we will get to Arizona and hopefully some of the Rallies that are around North America.

Back
Top Bottom