New to this Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fireball69

Hi Everyone,

We new to this forum.? My wife Cathy and I have been camping for about 11 years with RVs and many years before that with a tent and scouting.? We have had a 1995 Coleman Chesapeake (pop-up), 1998 Coleman Casa Grande (another pop-up), 2004 Fleetwood Prowler 250RKS (TT), and have just purchased a 2006 HitchHiker II LS 29.5 FKTG (FW).? We used the pop-ups with the kids then moved to the TT when our daughter would go with us.? Now it is just the two of us and we had to get a bigger rig.

We camp about twice a month during the season for northern Illinois.? We are members of a Good Sam Chapter and camp with them a lot and attend at least three Samborees (rallies) a year.? In 2008, we are planning on attending "The Rally".?

We've got two more campouts this year.? One this next weekend, still deciding where and the other at the end of the month in Wisconsin at the Dells (need to get another sticker on the trailer).

Hope to be active on this forum.

Thanks,

Phil and Cathy

Welcome to RVForum.net, Phil & Cathy, and congratulations on the new Hitchhiker. That's a fine fiver and I'm sure you will enjoy.

Hope to hear more from you - feel free to join in the ongoing discussions.

Phil & Cathy,

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the HitchHiker.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Looking forward to y9our participation here,  Thanks for joining us.

Phil & Kathy:

Where in N orthern Illinois? We spent several years in the Sterling/Rock Falls area.

My curiosity has the best of me, what is The Rally, do you mean Quartzsite??

Welcome to the forum, Phil and Cathy. Lots of friendly folks with a lot of knowledge. Please chip in with your experience and questions.

Enjoy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom