new to this site from Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wirenut

;D Hello from Seattle, I,m still working on figureing out this site, I go by the screen name "wirenut" , my wife and I are working full timers, we live in a Winnebago Super Chief and travel around for my work ( Union Electrician ) this life style works for us, it makes it easier to be " johnny on the spot " this is the first time back in Seattle in 5 years, when we left right after 9/11/01 we were not in a motor home, now that we are set up to travel we find that Seattle is not a very friendly RV town, but we will get by some how, dont want to go back to a small over priced stick box, I am also on the woodalls fourm site as ibew local 46 tramp, well thanks for reading my post  8)

now that we are set up to travel we find that Seattle is not a very friendly RV town,

Boy howdy!  I remember Seattle as the location of the most overpriced, ill designed, poorly run, and down right nasty RV park I have ever suffered thru.

Hi wirenut and welcome. Feel free to look around and let us know if we can answer any questions.

Wirenut:

I don't know what part of Seattle you are in (sounds like the SeaTac KOA) but we had friends spend a year in Lakeside RV Park in Bothell and really seemed to enjoy their surroundings.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Look around the forum, join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask question.  Thanks for joining us.

I've heard that Everett is nice and has some good RV parks. Haven't been there myself, so can't testify.

We are currently in central Washington (Suncrest RV Resort - Moses Lake) but getting ready to deaprt for te East after a summer here.

Hi - I just relocated to Baltimore from the Seattle area ... There are a lot of RV parks out and away from the city. Check Snohomish County (Everett is the big city, but there's Monroe, Snohomish, Sultan) and Bothell is right up Route 405. Depending on where your jobsite is - you would do okay to look elsewhere. Also check the Little Nickel for spots for rent... occasionally a land owner will have an RV spot set up on their property.

Good Luck !

Back
Top Bottom