New to this world.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVMommaInGA

My name is Tiffany, married to Danny, we have two sons an 8 year old and and a 2 year old.  We live in middle GA, own a plumbing company, and have wanted a way to go on adventures with our family for a while.  We have a 2003 Coachmen Cascade 528 RKS 5th wheel and have found some roof damage, so we have some repairs to do, but are really excited about this new lifestyle.  We need all the tips we can get....lol!!!  Any suggestions/advice will be greatly appreciated.  So thanks in advance!!!  ;) :)

Welcome Tiffany.  DH and I are just up the road from you in Upstate SC, just past the GA border.  We now have a MH but were doing a lot of our previous camping at GA state parks and were 'Friends of GA Parks' for several years. Jump in and have sharing and learning.

Linda

Welcome from a fellow middle Ga. RV enthusiast. Can't help much with the roof problems but this is a great source for answers to any questions you have.

Steve & Linda said:
Welcome Tiffany.  DH and I are just up the road from you in Upstate SC, just past the GA border.  We now have a MH but were doing a lot of our previous camping at GA state parks and were 'Friends of GA Parks' for several years. Jump in and have sharing and learning.

Linda

Thanks Linda!

Wizard46 said:
Welcome from a fellow middle Ga. RV enthusiast. Can't help much with the roof problems but this is a great source for answers to any questions you have.

Wizard46....we're not too far, a little northwest of your home base in Pike County.

Back
Top Bottom