New to travel trailers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyonsden

Hello,
Had a coleman pop up 30 years ago, bought a cruising boat, now back to land cruising.  We just purchased a 2018 Keystone Premiere 22RBPR, will pick it up this weekend if the hurricane isn't too bad near Raleigh, NC.  The dealer is working thru a short punch list of items that need attention before I take delivery.  Planning to take some long weekends near the coast and lakes in the coming weeks.  Looking forward to learning from this group.

I think you can forget about picking it up - Florence has other plans for this weekend.  Let the dealer worry about it and insure it. If you have already taken title, make sure your own insurance is in effect and covers storm damage.

Yep what Gary said. You will probably want your boat back to get to Raleigh this weekend.

Yes we live in NC, transplants from NY 20 years ago.  I have insurance on it already.  I wanted to leave it at dealer until after storm but they are pushing to clear all customer rigs before. Amazing how quickly they can clear a punch list when motivated.

We lived in the Poughkeepsie area for 12 years, Wappingers Falls at first and then just north of Hyde Park. Move to Florida in 1977 and been there ever since.

Back
Top Bottom