new trailer guy from Nova Scotia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keith from NS

Hi everyone.  We recently purchased a 2005 Jayco 27H.  We have used it for one summer and everything is going great so far!  I really appreciate the information I have found on this site.  Thanks for your help!

Hi Keith,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Where in Nova Scotia are you located.  We have friends in Deep Brook.
Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions.

Hi Keith,

Welcome to the forum. Someday we hope to get to the Maritimes to see what everyone has raved about. Lived in CT for over 50 years and never went past NH!! ;D

Hi Ron,
Thanks for the welcome!  We are currently located in New Glasgow, NS.  It is in North-central NS, and is about 15 minutes from the ferry to PEI.  We have also lived in Halifax, Bridgewater, and Miramichi NB.  This forum is a great idea.  It is nice to know that such a friendly, helpful community exists out there.  Thanks again!

Hi Jim,
Hope you can make it out this way some time.  I actually grew up in Ontario, but moved out here when I got married. (15 years ago)  It really is a beautiful part of the country.  My favourite spot is Cape Breton Island. Thanks again for the welcome!

Hi Keith,

We, too, hope we can get up there sometime soon. We've heard a lot about Cape Breton. I remember when I first started working they sent me to training and the instructor had a converted Volkswagon bus he used for travel. He told several stories about traveling around that area. Really got me thinking but we just never made it. Now that we have moved to Florida we can visit those places near which we used to live. ;D ;D

We are currently located in New Glasgow, NS.  It is in North-central NS, and is about 15 minutes from the ferry to PEI.

That is some distance from Deep Brook isn't it?  We are glad you joined us.

Deep Brook is about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away from me.  They are in the Northwest part of NS, and I am in the Northeast.  Actually, I've never been there...but I've been in the area a few times.

Hi Keith!

Welcome to the RV Forum!  Do you happen to know Bob Coleman who operates an RV dealership in Bridgewater?  Is he still in business?

Where in Ontario did you grow up?

Our home is in Ottawa.

I only lived in Bridgewater for a year and a half.  There is a big RV dealership there.  Actually a good friend of mine bought a new 5th wheel from them last year.  That could be the same guy.  I grew up on the other side of Ontario, down near Sarnia & Chatham.  Many of my wife's family are from eastern Ontario though...Deseronto, Belleville, and Ottawa.  I imagine the city is buzzing with talk of an election eh?

I imagine the city is buzzing with talk of an election eh?

I heard that on the news yesterday.  Will check it out n the online news services as we are at our Central Florida winer home base.  I believe the non confidence vote is scheduled for Monday?? ???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom