New unit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

billr

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, been in a fiver since 92. Just traded our 99 Terry 34.5 for a new Mobile Suites 38RL3.  We are very excited about it!

We tow with an 04 Duramax Crew Cab (for the 4 Collies) short bed SRW with 4" exh, Cold Air, and Edge Juice. 50 gal extra tank, and Air bags

Any comments or suggestions about the Double tree welcome!

Cheers,
Bill and Joan

Georgetown, Ontario

Hi Bill & Joan,

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the new 5th wheel.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions, or start new discussions relating to the RV lifestyle.  Glad you found us.

Hello Bill and Joan!

Welcome to the RV Forum and congrats on the new rig!

Glad you found the RV Forum where we always enjoy meeting new friends.  Do you use your fifth wheel for occasional vacation use or are you a snowbird?

Not sure what you mean...what's Double tree?

Enjoy the RV Forum!

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the welcome!  We're not snowbirds......yet..... we do about 60 nights a summer a week at a time or so. Nascar, Dirt tracks, dog shows and vacations, all in one.

Doubletree is the manufacture of Mobile Suites.

Cheers,
Bill

Great Bill!  Sounds like you'll have a great time this summer.  Sorry if I've missed something, so what's a Doubletree  Welcome.  Is that a model name or a program Doubletree has to welcome new owners? ???

Doubletree is the manufacture of Mobile Suites Fifth Wheels, Like Fleetwood or Holiday Rambler. Check out http://www.doubletreervsuites.com

Cheers,
Bill

[edit]URL[/edit]

billr said:
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, been in a fiver since 92. Just traded our 99 Terry 34.5 for a new Mobile Suites 38RL3.  We are very excited about it!

We tow with an 04 Duramax Crew Cab (for the 4 Collies) short bed SRW with 4" exh, Cold Air, and Edge Juice. 50 gal extra tank, and Air bags

Cheers,
Bill and Joan

Georgetown, Ontario

I'm a little late seeing your post.  We also just purchased 36 ft  Mobile Suite.  We love it.  The quality is outstanding and the amenities are way more than we expected.  We found it at an RV Show in Birmingham Alabama.  We plan to go fulltiming soon. 

Did you know there is a Mobile Suites Rally in Goshen, In  Memorial Day weekend.  We plan to go.  This will be the first meeting.
They have a web site.  http://www.mobilesuitesrvclub.com
Check it out.

bjohn

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom