New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rlt

Hello everyone, Getting TT next week a Wildwood X Lite 26'length. Have done camping in tents only so far. Plan on going to Florida for part of the winter, Going with my lady friend, we both lost our spouses to cancer in the past couple years and we are both retired too.

Will have many questions for you guys, being  all new to us using a TT...thanks     

Welcome rlt. If you are planning on Florida in the winter, be prepared to plan early and make reservations!  Florida is one of the most popular places in the country come winter time.

We are going around Barberville area which is about 30 miles west of Daytona Beach ..I will be volunteering are a Pioneer Village in that area, checked it out last while on vacation in Florida.
    So any help in finding an Rv park in the area would be greatly appreciate..thanks 

Hi and welcome to the forum.  If you have specific questions I would suggest posting them in the relevant board to get the best responses.

You could also consider workamping where you can get paid to camp in a park or national forest etc.  Sometimes it is just rent free and no pay but you can choose what suits you best. 

Safe travels.

Back
Top Bottom