Newbee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shearhawk

Hello, my name is Randall Hawkins and I had just purchased my first RV.  It is a '91 Class A Coachmen Classic.  Looking to find a repair manual  and any suggestions for roadside protection service.

Thanks,
Randy

Port Richey, FL

Hi Randall,

Welcome to the forum. We live in Titusville. Hopefully someone will know where to get a manual. I'd try contacting Coachmen and see if they can provide one.

We use Coachnet for our roadside service. They provide for towing as well as help with appliances, etc by getting a technician to help. Cost is about the same as any other towing only service.

shearhawk said:
Hello, my name is Randall Hawkins and I had just purchased my first RV.? It is a '91 Class A Coachmen Classic.? Looking to find a repair manual? and any suggestions for roadside protection service.

Thanks,
Randy
Port Richey, FL

Hi Randy,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Glad you found us.

Try contacting Coachman for the manuals.? As for road service Coachnet is the prferred by those in the know.

Randy,

Other than the chassis, most of the appliances and other parts of your RV will be identical to what's used in other brands of RV. One source of manuals for everything except the chassis is Bryant RV.

I second Jim's suggestion of CoachNet for roadside assistance.

The coach manufacturers manuals are unlikely to help you repair anything - many of them are inadequate even to find and operate everything. You can get 3rd part Rv maintenance guides, though, that will help with common diagnosis & repairs of the water & electric systems, appliances, etc.  ONe of the best is called Rv Maintenace 7 Repair by Bob Livingstone. Its available through Amazon.com, Camping WOrld and many Rv stores and even book stores. See

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0934798451/104-6016870-3980725?v=glance&n=283155

And here's a free website with many RV maintenance tips: http://www.rvrepairmanual.com/index.html

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom