Newbie - Attempting to Learn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jordanptrsn

Hello everyone! Ok, so I began this journey looking more in to van life (van conversions), but now I'm leaning towards an RV. However, I literally have ZERO knowledge of this subject. Hoping to learn a lot here. Thanks!

A big welcome to the RVForum. RVing can be anything from a weekend thing to a full-time escapade. In either case, there's a lot to learn, but most of us think it's a great lifestyle. You've come to the right place for help and information, so don't hesitate to ask.

Kev

Rvs are complicated machines. When you get one, read all the manuals front to back. This will help you avoid making costly mistakes. Of course, reading many threads on the forum, and asking many questions will get you up to speed as well. Good luck and welcome.

Hi and welcome.  Check out the Library and Resources sections from the links above.  There is lots of info there regarding buying and checking an RV/trailer etc. 

We have boards about remodeling and about bus /van conversions so there is plenty of reading for you to do. 

Good luck.  ;)

Back
Top Bottom