Newbie from worcs uk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

happytrails

Hi all

So glad to find you all......this is our first post.......we don't have an RV.....we  have had several European motorhomes [currently a Autotrail Mohican] .......our house is up for sale......when that sells, we will buy an RV and park it at our parents farm, and use it, as we do now, for weekends and extended holidays. Then we will wind down our business [take about 2years]... and then we hope to travel extensively. We have been looking and have seen lots of lovely RV's.... going to sift through this website for all the tips we can find before buying....[that may be some months off yet] so lots of research to do. We will be picking everyones brains!! Looking for advice and direction! Thanks in advance.........

G & A

Hello and welcome to our forum. Sounds like you're doing some good research before taking the plunge.

In addition to what you'll find here in our message boards, try clicking the Library button above and reading some of our library articles.

Meanwhile, feel free to ask any questions and we'll try to get them answered.

Hope you're keeping cool in the heat over there. We recently got home from unusually sunny South Wales - in Neath (aka Castell Nedd), the other end of the A465/Heads of the Valleys road from you. It was hot and (comparatively) humid there. It's been 43C (110F) here in California since we got home, but the humidity is much lower and of course we have air conditionning in the houses to make it a little more comfortable.

BTW where's the parents' farm?

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions that you might have relating to RV/s.  Thanks for joining us.

hello
thank  you for the nice welcome.... sorry to take so long to reply..... been away in the m/h.

we aren't moving far when we first park up, only from malvern to hallow.... just outside worcester. No luck though in selling our house..... might think about renting, but then can't buy our RV straight way then. :-\

thanks for the Library tip.... I'll look that up now....

and yes, afraid to say the weather got a bit too hot for me..... don't have air con in the camper!!!  As you say it isn't the temp.... but the humidity

Till next time......

I have fond memories of trips up the A465 to Malvern via Abergavenny and Hereford - used to visit the M.O.D. in Malvern many years ago. You certainly have some wonderful countryside in which to enjoy the motorhome.

:) Hi happytrails . Welcome to the forum. I and several other's have been there and are doing just what you are planning to do. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours and hope you have many happy journies and very few problems.  ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom