Newbie full-time RVers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey y'all!? I love this site and hope it will benefit our transition into RV life.? My wife and I are selling our house and moving into a 1999 Jayco Eagle 302FK while we train to go into full-time overseas missions.? We've got a website (www.jonathananddana.com) and we'd love to have you over to visit!? There are tons of questions we have about RVing and I am sure WE'LL HAVE MORE as we get settled in.? It's great to be here and I'm looking forward to getting to know a lot of you.

<>< Jonathan

Hi everybody!
I'm Pam and new to this forum.  I tried to figure out how to just post and into but couldn't find a spot so I'll reply to Jonathan and Dana  instead.    Congratulations sounds fantastic.  The overseas mission work sounds daunting but rewarding.  Does your JAYCO have water wings?  How will you get your right where you are going overseas?  When will you hit the road for your training?  When do you actually take off for the distant shores? 
I'm an Occupational Therapist and will be taking a traveling job beginning in Jan.  I'm in the middle of packing my home (most of what I didn't sell is going into storage).  The big news is I just got my vehicle!  F250 V10 4x4 with Tow Command!  I think Tim Allen  from Tool Time would be jealous!  It's awesome.  Now I just have to find and FINANCE an trailer.  My brother wants me to go small and LIGHT and pull a trailer...I want a fifth wheel.  I've heard they are easier to hitch/unhitch, back up  and tow and would be a shorter length to tow.  Any and all comments gratefully appreciated.
Pam

Hi Pam and welcome to our forum.

otrider said:
tried to figure out how to just post and into but couldn't find a spot....

Click the Resources button in the toolbar above and scroll down to Forum navigation tips for some tips on getting started in the forum, how/where to post messages, etc. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Thanks,  I'm so busy reading and tring to glean information that I'm not getting enough sleep!  I either need to quit my job so I can stay home and read all the posts or put my pillow by the computer!  Thanks for all the good tips.  Now I know I should prob get a voltmeter and rubber gloves...never would have thought of that!
Learning lots about gray and black water tanks,  Why do you never open them both at the same time ????

Thanks
Pam

Back
Top Bottom