Newbie heading for Wisconsin, looking for ideas and guidance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NPP is available to anyone with the $50 fee. Lots of overseas visitors buy them. It easily pays for itself if you only visit a couple of parks. Grand Canyon's entrance fee is $20 as are several other National Park Gem parks. Visit 3 parks at that rate, and the $50 parks pass has more than paid for itself.

wendycoke said:
NPP is available to anyone with the $50 fee. Lots of overseas visitors buy them. It easily pays for itself if you only visit a couple of parks. Grand Canyon's entrance fee is $20 as are several other National Park Gem parks. Visit 3 parks at that rate, and the $50 parks pass has more than paid for itself.

I appreciate that it's good value but for what we're doing I can't see we'd realise that value in a two week trip confinded (more or less) to Wisconsin - unless I've got it wrong (which is usually the case) I guess I'm saying that I can't find enough places in Wisconsin to visit in that 2 weeks, on or near our route, that would pay for the pass - unless you've got any suggestions of places I'm missing.

Jason you are right about the NP pass because there aren't enough places in WI to use it if any.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom