Newbie....new to RV'ing and have a young family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura D

Hi all.? Just a quick "howdy" from NE Florida.? My husband and I just purchased a class A motorhome and have taken aprpox. 5 weekend trips thus far with our family.? We are older parents (we're 41&43 and have a 6yo & 4yo? and 7 month old).? It has been a learning experience thus far, but we are HOOKED!? We absolutely love this lifestyle and the kids have taken to it as well.? We leave in 10 days for a 3 1/2 week, 4,000 mile trip.? I'm a little nervous, but excited at the same time.

I'm hoping to meet some nice people online to learn from....as I think I have ALOT to learn!? Figured this was as good a place as any to start!

Laura

Hi Laura!

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Sounds like you're about to embark on an exciting adventure.  Feel free to ask any questions that may concern you about your new experience.

There are several Forum members in various parts of Florida, especially in winter.  maybe will meet you and your family in person next winter.

Regards,

Laura,

Glad you found us.  Welcome to the RV Forum.  This is a great place to ask questions since there is a lot of experience among the framily and we are willing to share.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.  I am sure you and your family will enjoy traveling in your RV.

Hi Laura,

Your introducing did not received many answers. Whats wrong, nobody is intrested in a family with 3 kids... is this to normal...
Take notice, most of the writers here are very senior, don't known if this has anything to do with the response on your Newby...

You have to consider, well, thats how i see it, some of the posters on this forum are likely only interested in just adding a higher number of posts after there name. It looks sometimes, writing  some intresting answers is not really a necessity.       

Hope you have a wonderful time with the RV, 3.5 weeks Holiday...  If you live in Florida, where are you heading for your holidays?

Sorry, that  I can't be much of a help in the US. I still have to learn everything myself on rving in the states.
However if you ever need some info on the old continent I would be glad to help. 
If intrested you can always E mail me personally.

Thenosyone from Antwerp       

Laura,

Where will your 4000 mile trip will take you?? What is the brand of your class A?? I am sure you and your family will have a great time.? ?Hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip.? Please keep us updated.

Howdy, Laura.
Welcome to the RV Forum!!
What kind of RV did you buy? Where do you plan to go on your 4000 mile trip? Maybe you can get some ideas about the places you are planning to go to from other forum members.

Regards,
Liz

dneighbo said:
To those that take the time to post.? Thank you!;D

You are very welcome! And in my humble opinion, accurate in your assessments of seasoned forum members.

Betty

Thank you for your coments.  We hope that we can make feel comfortable here and consider this forum to be a valuable resource as well as forum members as Framily.

dneighbo, thanks for your comments, much appreciated. I also second Betty's comments.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom