newbie to camping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

willjm3931

Hi everyone,
The Williams family just bought a used pop up camper and are officially in the camper arena.  We will see how it goes.  My wifes idea of roughing it is a Hilton.  We will be ok as long as it never storms when we are camping.  Mother Nature assured me she would cooperate with me.  Looking forward to meeting lots of great new people.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new camper. A pop-up camper certainly isn't a Hilton but it's way above a tent on the ground. And when you break it in, you'll always know who's slept in the bed and used the rest of the facilities.

As for Mother Nature cooperating, never forget that she is a Woman and has a very strange sense of humor.

Above all, ENJOY!

Welcome to the forum.

Pop-ups are great.  We love our fifth wheel, it's getting pretty close to the Hilton.  It even has room service it you don't tick off the wife.  Only kidding about the room service.  I wish we still had our pop-up for some of those short camping trips.  Better fuel milage and a lot easier to get into some spots.  If nothing else, unhook and push it to where you want it.

Camping is such a great way to meet and make new friends. 

Have fun with your new trailer and happing camping.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom