Newbie to Rving!!!! HELLO ALL!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RatherBFishin

Hi,

Just stopping by to say Hi! before I go onto the rest of the site. Hubby and I just upgraded from a tent to a 1983 Starcraft pop-up camper in excellent condition. It sleeps 6 and we paid $650.00 for it. We will be upgrading to a larger, newer camper when the funds are right ( 5 children ) but for now this will do. I hope to learn alot from all of you.

Happy Rving,
RBF

Welcome to th RV Forum.  We are glad you found us. Congratulations on your new popup camper.  Please join in any of the on going discussions, ask questions, or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.  Welcome aboard.

RBF,

Congratulations on your new rig and welcome to the RV Forum!  Hope you will enjoy our online community and decide to make it part of your regular online activities.

In what part of the Country will you be doing your travelling?

Thanks for the warm welcome...

We haven't decided were we will be RVing. So far Ocean City, Maryland is our first trip, as soon as we get the tow hitch put on our Windstar. We usually stay at a hotel ( $$$$$ ) or camp with tents at Camp Henalopen ( $25.00 a day ) but we are excited about having a comfortable place to sleep instead of a hard sleeping bag, getting eatin up by bugs. I'm sure we will be broadening our camping trips once we tweak the camper alittle. I'd like to get a fridge to replace the one that was previously there and we're looking at trying to put in an A/C somewhere...LOL!

RBF

Enjoy your trip to Ocean City and please post a review of the campground at which you will be staying in our Destinations message section for the benefit of other Forum members who might be interested in the area.

A few years ago we upgraded to a Starcraft popup and pulled it with a Windstar LOL

We have now 2 years later upgraded to a Starcraft Antigua travel trailer and pull it with the Windstar.

Have fun and I would love a review on the campsite!

Back
Top Bottom