Newbie to RVing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dean & Linda Stock

Hi,
    We are newly retired and just bought our first RV.  We will be taking delivery in April and are looking to have some fun.  The whole RV activity is new to us.  Some friends of ours (full timers) suggested this website for us to get information and meet nice people.  We hope to see you soon.

Dean and Linda Stock

Dean and Linda,

Welcome to our forum and congratulations on the new purchase. What did you buy?

Meanwhile, feel free to look around, join in any of the discussions or ask any questions.

Dean and Linda,

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on your purchase.  What did RV you get?  Please fell free to ask questions, join in on any of the ongoing discussions, or start new discussions relating to the RV lifestyle.  Glad you found us.

Ron and Tom,

Thanks for the welcome.  The motorhome we purchased is an Airstream, 37', A-series.  We are just now selecting a "Toad", tow bar, braking system, etc.  Lots to do before we take delivery. 

Dean and Linda

deanstock said:
We are just now selecting a "Toad", tow bar, braking system, etc.  Lots to do before we take delivery.

Dean and Linda,

We have a few articles in our library that might help. Click the Library button above, select Towing and towables, then click on the following articles:

• Towing a dinghy.
  • Auxiliary (toad) braking systems.

deanstock said:
? ? ?We are newly retired and just bought our first RV.? We will be taking delivery in April and are looking to have some fun.? The whole RV activity is new to us.? Some friends of ours (full timers) suggested this website for us to get information and meet nice people.? We hope to see you soon.?Dean and Linda Stock

Welcome Dean and Linda,

Just for those reading this thread, I knew Dean and Linda "before Retirement."  Their children attended the  elementary school where I was first Principal and then Linda taught at the school where I was principal when I retired.  I talked about the life style so much and even parked our motorhome on the school grounds over night (ONE time) and gave staff tours.
I'm so glad you could both finally retire.  We knew that giving you the advice to view the  motorhomes at an FMCA rally would be sure to wet your whistle and we're thrilled you've taken the big plunge!  You will indeed find many answers from the seasoned RVers here who have had a wealth of lessons learned, some the hard way some from taking the advice learned here on this forum!
Keep on asking questions.

Betty

deanstock said:
Ron and Tom,

? ? ?Thanks for the welcome.? The motorhome we purchased is an Airstream, 37', A-series.? We are just now selecting a "Toad", tow bar, braking system, etc.? Lots to do before we take delivery.?

? ? ? ? ? Dean and Linda

I'm sure you will enjoy your Airstream.  Sounds like Betty and Terry had some to do with your getting in on the fun of RVing.  Why not just join us all at the Moab rally.  Ithink there are a couple spaces available and we would like meeting you guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom