The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lee Pilon

Hello fellow rv'ers.

My name is Lee Pilon, wife is Gina, 1 son Daniel 8, and 1 daughter Katelynn 5.  We live in Newnan, Georgia, about 30 miles south of Atlanta.  We just recently purchased a used 1994 Holiday Rambler Vacationer with 38k on it.  Everything seems to work just fine on this well mantained coach.  We have been out one time so far with no major problems.  I hope that this will last :)

Hello Lee!  Welcome to the RV Forum.  Sounds like you're getting off to a good start with the Vacationer.

Are you a native Georgian?

Hi Steve,
Yes I am, I have lived in South Carolina, North Carolina and Florida also, but returned HOME.  Thanks for the welcome.

Lee

Hi Lee,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.

Congratulations on your Holiday Rambler.  I'm sure you will have many enjoyable;e times in it.

Hi Ron,
Thanks for your welcome. I am sure that we will have many enjoyable times with this "new" coach.  We had been tent camping but after our last outting last year we decided that we were too old for that, getting too hard to get up off the ground, ha ha.  We looked at pop ups and towables but with the cost of those we decided to go for the gusto and get a pre-owned motorhome. 

Happy Trails,
Lee

Back
Top Bottom