The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrovetownRvr

Hi, I am new. I found this site when I started reasearching info for buying a new RV. My wife and I have wanted one for a long time. The finances worked out recently, so we went to a show this past weekend and found one we liked. Contacted the dealer and we are picking up a 2007 Forest River Flagstaff 831fkss this weekend. I am sure we will have plenty of questions. We live? in GA, so most of our traveling will be in the southeast. Any helpfull comments, hints and advice for newbie RV'rs will be appreciated. We will be towing it with my 2000 5.4 F150 4X4 to begin with.

Thanks
Andrew & Tina

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the forum. There's lots of good information here and lots of people ready, willing and able to answer just about any question you might have so feel free to jump in any time.

Enjoy.

Thanks Wendy, I have seen how everyone here is very helpful here. I am sure I will have a lot of questions. One good thing is that several family and extended family own RV's, so we won't be completly alone. My brother-in-law is the manager of the parts department at one of our local dealerships. Unfortunately, we didn't like the ultra light lines that his dealership carried, so we bought somewhere else.

Andrew & Tina,

Let me add my welcome to our forum. Feel free to look around and et us know if we can answer any questions.

Hi Andrew and Tina,

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the Forest River.  Please look around the forum, ask questions, join in on any of the ongoing discussions, or start new discussions.  Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom