Newcomer in search of Advise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oldude

Hello,
I recently purchased my first Class A.  It's a 32' GBM Pursuit.  a 1994 model with only 10k miles and about 100 hrs on the generator.
I really don't know where to start other than I need a list of the basic peripheral type items such as sewer hook-up items shore-line adapters, etc.  I have a basic knowledge derived from my years with a Class C but this is a whole new experience.
Would some of you please lend your experience and tell me what all I need to get roadready?

Welcome to the RV Forum. 
Congratulations on your newly acquired class A.  The first thing to check would be the age of the tires by checking the tire date of manufacture which is stamped on one side of the tire near the letters DOT.  Tires last 5 to 7 years after which they are prone to failure.  Sewer hookup items should be similar to what you had in your class C.  I would recommend spending the extra bucks for a Rhino or Dupree sewer hose since they last 3 or 4 times longer and are cheaper in the long run.  Fresh water hose like you had with the class C.  Please ask any other specific questions you might have.

Congrats on the new Georgie Boy!

I can't think of any differences in "peripheral items" between your previous class C and the Pursuit class A.  Water, sewer, electric, all appliances, a/c units, etc. should all be pretty much the same. If the POursuit is several years newer than the previous rig some things will have been improved, but the basics are still the same.

Obviously there are some things in the new rig that prompted you to ask the question here. Do you have more specific questions?  Leveling jacks?  DSI ignition on water heater and fridge (versus the older pilot light types)?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom