Newcomer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fts247

Hello All.  I have recently bought a 40 Ft Featherlite Vogue and I'm sure that this will be one of my favorite places...my safety net, if you will.  First Coach EVER and we're hauling a 20 Ft car hauler with 2 motorcycles and a car, to boot!! Have had it for a couple of weeks and we are in our 3rd RV Park at this point!  We will be going Full Time by the end of the month and so far, we're lovin' every minute of our decision!! Yes, I'm a little stressed at this point!! But, I'm sure you all will help me to feel more secure in our venture.  I do have questions that I will return to ask.  Just wanted to quick introduce myself!!  Look forward to getting to know you all much better over the next few years.

Hi fts and welcome to our forum. Fire away with those questions and we'll try to get them answered.

Welcome to the RV Forum, fts!  Congratulations on the Featherlite.  There are lots of resources here on the RV Forum and we all learn from one another.

In fact I am interested in your car hauler.  There aren't very many people on the Forum using a car hauler, and I am in a position where my next car is not towable and it has to be an option to consider.

What type did you get and what's it like to deal with it when you arrive at your destination? 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hope you enjoy the RV Forum  :)

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the Featherlite Vogue.  This is the place to get answers to any questions you have.  So please ask any questions you have, Join in on any of the ongoing discussions, or start new discussions.  Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom