NEWS FLASH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's not going to mean a lot in the winter.

All the beaches in Santa Cruz, Ca are topless. Topless Smopless, if you've seen two you've seen 'em both. (Harry Anderson)

Heck there's even a clothing optional camping area in Quartzsite.
And there was the nude bookseller for years. Sadly he died a few years back. But adults should at least pretend to be adults. I assume everyone here has seen a variety of nude men and women in a variety of shapes and ages.

And there was the nude bookseller for years. Sadly he died a few years back. But adults should at least pretend to be adults. I assume everyone here has seen a variety of nude men and women in a variety of shapes and ages.
Let me put it this way
In Hollywood there are many "Hot" young ladies.
One of the hottest DOES in fact have something I've only seen once before and I seriously doubt her's is like the one I saw back in the 1990's.

An insulin pump.

It'll be easy to spot the most popular man .. he'll be carrying a cup of coffee in each hand and also a dozen donuts.

Woohoo. I hate wearing clothes. Wife thought that after tesla activated the interior camera on our car I would start wearing pants. WRONG😱😂. Well, maybe on hot days.

Years ago when my wife and I were in our 20's, the point that our lakeside family cottage is on had an unofficial skinny dipping policy from 9 PM to 11 PM on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Occasionally a visitor would complain to the sheriff's department, and the standard answer was always, "We'll send a patrol car as soon as one is available." Somehow there never seemed to be one available until well after 11 PM. :)

Back
Top Bottom