No overnight parking at rest area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem is creative accounting makes sure that will never happen.
But where does that extra money go towards? I normally have no issue with taxes as long as the money isn't wasted on BS.

But it is so common that something is said to have no fee when paid off, and when it is paid off, they increase the price even more. As they did with the SF Bay Bridge.

But . . . See here.

"Tolls were subsequently raised to finance improvements to the bridge approaches, required to connect with new freeways, and to subsidize public transit in order to reduce the traffic over the bridge. The toll was increased by a quarter dollar to 75 cents in 1978 (equivalent to $2.98 in 2020), where it remained for a decade.[112]"

The money has to come from somewhere, and above seems reasonable to me.

-Don- Everglades, Fl

I don’t know where you get billionaire from. Her net worth is around $120m. A sure way to get a topic shut down is to insert politics into it. You do know you don’t have to reply on topics especially if you have nothing cogent to add.
dont reply then. It should be common knowledge she is corrupt. Sure, her husband makes investments she has no power over... haha. not politics when it is common knowledge, reported on and verified. Dont bring politics in. He asked me about toll road money and how it was spent, this involves elected officials. Just dont reply or dont read if it offends you to hear about your heroes. Dont try to make it about politics. nobody wants to hear, dont get the jab, dont get the booster and the moronic, err omicron is just the common cold, not reason to shut down the world.

dont reply then. It should be common knowledge she is corrupt. Sure, her husband makes investments she has no power over... haha. not politics when it is common knowledge, reported on and verified. Dont bring politics in. He asked me about toll road money and how it was spent, this involves elected officials. Just dont reply or dont read if it offends you to hear about your heroes. Dont try to make it about politics. nobody wants to hear, dont get the jab, dont get the booster and the moronic, err omicron is just the common cold, not reason to shut down the world.
Try being part of the solution not the problem. Everything in your reply is pure junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom