No picnic table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom said:
Sure would Ron. Wanna start a new business venture? OTOH it might be easier to convert Smoky's wardrobe to wash & wear.

LOL and probably more succesful.  Lets a quick count of those reporting not having a ironing board in their Rv ??? Hmmm, forget the new business adventure. ;D ;D

But does it get used for anything besides Chris's projects?  Like the one we have on board it is used for pressing seams on Sam's quilt projects.

We have a little countertop IB stored underneath and can't remember the last time I used it :) :)

Smoky said:
POLL:

Will the ironing board jokes last:

a.? less than
b.? as long as
c.? longer than

the Tom cocktail hour dump jokes?

:eek:

LOL That is a good question Smoky.  Lets see Toms Driving to the Dump Station has been going on for almost a year now. ;D ;D

Smoky I fixed my dump issue with a macerator and a very long hose. Maybe you'll just have to buy a clothes line or a roll-up ironing board.

Once I was in Colorado River State Park in Fruita CO.  A young woman was down a couple spots from me living in a small trailer something like a Bambi.  I enjoyed watching her eat her supper one evening.  After that I have used the same picnic table she used - the door step.  If you sit on the top one, you even have a handy footrest.  Granted, either this works only for singles, or you have multiple seatings like a fancy restaurant. 

--pat

P.S.  Tom, Camping World does have little pads that are virtually rollup ironing boards.  Way ahead of you inventors.

Tom:

If we design our ironing board with a grove down the middle and then tilt it at a 45 degree angle, it could double as your macerator hose.

Smoky:

Oh, right off I'm thinking the groove down the middle and a slant would be a picnic table for extremely messy eaters.

Or cleaning fish.

--pat

The table serces as an ironing board, however, the slats are impressed into your shirt. 

On a buying note, we got ours at Sam's.  So far this year they have not made an appearance.  They take up so little space I am inclined to buy another.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom