No water preassure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Picklestu

What are mechanical possibilities that could stop my city water preassure? I have water to inside but not to any faucet or toilet. Mechanical ideas, I don't think it is clogged line. This was a sudden event from great flow to nothing after hearing a thunk flushing the toilet.

Go to your city water hose connection. Shut the water off at the camp valve. Remove the hose connection from the RV and open the camp valve to blow out the line.

Where the hose connects to your city water connection there should be a little backflow device which prevents water from the RV running into the camp supply. Look up in the RV hose connection and see if that's stuck. Push it with a finger and flush it out with some water. Reconnect the hose and turn on the water to see if it works. Report back the results.

I have thought about your symptoms a lot and the noise bothers me. There is a check valve on the hose fitting where your supply connects that can plug up. It is there to prevent water backflowing out of the hose connection when you have no hose connected and use the water pump to supply water. I did have one that stuck in a position that restricted the flow of water into the RV so that we had negligible pressure, but I didn't hear it if there was ever a noise.

Go to your city water hose connection. Shut the water off at the camp valve. Remove the hose connection from the RV and open the camp valve to blow out the line.

Where the hose connects to your city water connection there should be a little backflow device which prevents water from the RV running into the camp supply. Look up in the RV hose connection and see if that's stuck. Push it with a finger and flush it out with some water. Reconnect the hose and turn on the water to see if it works. Report back the results.
Pay attention sir. I have water to INSIDE my rv

Why are you guys not paying attention? I said how many times that I HAVE WATER IN! INSIDE!!! But not out of faucet. No plugs give me mechanical ideas.

Why are you guys not paying attention? I said how many times that I HAVE WATER IN! INSIDE!!! But not out of faucet. No plugs give me mechanical ideas.
Calm down, Stu. How do you know you have water inside? You can have pressure but not quantity if the city water valve is partially blocked or collapsed.

You can ignore any replies you don't like. But replying like you did here doesn't add anything to the discussion, it only raises the tension level on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom