Noob from NM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikbik

I picked up a 2019 EPro 19FD a few weeks ago. This is my first RV. I come from a bikepacking background so a real bed in the woods is a total luxury setup.
I've been doing a few mod (essentially installing what comes stock now in the new models - lift kit, bigger wheels, bigger kitchen sink and a few other things) I will eventually work on upgrading solar, with the idea to boondock comfortably.
I've spent a fair bit of time rebuilding our 'real' house and plenty of vehicle maintenance, so I have a little background on basic systems, but this RV stuff is it's own can o'worms. But I'm retired and don't mind learning new stuff, so now I've got my hands full with a new fair sized project. Looking forward to finally getting out and enjoying the fruits of my labor.
Thanks in advance for helping me with my soon to be myriad questions.

Hi mikbik and welcome to RVing and The RVForum! We can help answer any questions about RV systems. Most of it is actually pretty simple, but since it is mobile it has to do some things that you generally don't encounter in fixed site construction.

Looking forward to finally getting out and enjoying the fruits of my labor.
Thanks in advance for helping me with my soon to be myriad questions.
Welcome aboard.

Seriously - Got out there and "Just Do It."

On a 2019 you hopefully and probably have quite a while before any major issues.

Although you are an experienced camper, there is a temptation to "take too much" or alternately forget stuff.

A big common recommendation is to driveway camp for 5-7 days. I did that with my Class A and it was invaluable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom