North Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artistrver

We're traveling from NJ to SC just below the NC border.  We're looking for a place about 1/2 way through NC to stay for the night and just off of 95.  Any recommendations?

Not sure if you've left yet but, I've heard good things about the KOA in Smithfield. It's "around" exit 93 or so at Highway 96. Check KOA's website. It's also very close to halfway between state lines. :)

There is a KOA at MM63, closer to Fayetteville, that is very nice and the folks running it are super.  Had a problem with my Transfer Switch shifting to Shore Power and the owner stayed with me till it was functional, naturally it was raining.

Thank you everyone.... we stayed at a great place last Wednesday night, a KOA in Wade, the Fayetteville KOA, exit 61 on 95.  Wi-Fi and cable TV. 

We stayed in a real dump last night, Shell Lake Campground off of I-40 just west of Memphis in AR... don't go there!

Tonight we're in Russellville, AR exit 81, Outdoor Living Center RV Park.  Okay place - clean showers, not fancy but it's only for the night and convenient.  Gail

There is another place in West Memphis AR called Tom Sawyer rv park or something close to that. Very nice park mostly pull thrus on the banks of the
mississippi. They have park benches that you can sit on to watch the barge tows if you enjoy that, or from some sites you can see them out you window.
It is a nice park and nice folks.

Dave

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom