NOT a blue light special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerryarlyne

Well even though it doesn't have a blue light, my crank up roof dish now gets different stations on two TV's at the same time from one dish thanks to the magical fingers of Terry. He came over today and rigged a new coax through the roof and back to the bedroom tv so I can now watch my Laker games at the same time that Arlyne is watching Deal or No Deal.  ;D

He even got a new coax run to the back tv so when we are here in Yuma I can use the Dish on my shed instead of the one on the roof. What a wonder worker he is.
I don't know of a better way to thank him then to do it publicly here on the forum.  So Terry,  THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

That's Terry, "have drill, will travel" :)  Glad he got you set up, and I'll bet Arlyne is too.

Hi Ned,

I'm going to tell secrets out of school. Terry forgot his drill today and had to use mine :D
But he did make it sing!!

Jerry

Jerry

Thanks for the kind words....I forgot to ask if you still had the propane weed burner? If so I'd like to borrow it, the weeds on our lot just laughed at the Roundup.<G>

Jerry,

Part of his training for that project came from his work on my coach. :) We ran a second coax to the TIVO so I could record two programs at the same time. He sure does love putting holes in coaches!!! ;D ;D

Terry A. Brewer said:
Jerry

Thanks for the kind words....I forgot to ask if you still had the propane weed burner? If so I'd like to borrow it, the weeds on our lot just laughed at the Roundup.<G>

Hi Terry,

Actually the "Arizona lawnmower" belongs to Joe Annuzzio but it is available if you need it. Just come by when your ready or I can bring it to you after work.

Jerry

Wendy,

If you want to feed two TVs with separate signals then you need two receivers. I have a dual LNB with two feeds to one receiver that has two inputs. I can record two shows at a time and watch a third pre-recorded show. Many times there can be two shows you want to record on the same hour.

Jerry

>>Actually the "Arizona lawnmower" belongs to Joe Annuzzio but it is available if you need it. Just come by when your ready or I can bring it to you after work.<<

Thanks...We are leaving Mon for a week in Tucson, I'll call you when I get back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom