Not a newbie...just back again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

retireewannabe

Been off the forum for about a year.? We bought a '98 PleasureWay last March and did a few things to get it road ready for a trip to CO.? A change of plans due to an extended winter in CO so we opted for a trip to the Gulf.? Got to see New Orleans and Biloxi before Katrina...how very sad for the poor people down there.? Anyway, we had a lot of wind and DH wouldn't let me drive because he was certain the wind would get the best of me physically.? :-\

Since then have used it mainly for camping trips, but also use it as a second vehicle.? I love my PW and love driving it as well.? The dog hates it (hates the boat, too) and DH doesn't like it as well as I do (it's a little cramped), but the gas mileage is decent.? It certainly beats tenting it.? ;)

We've only gone out once this year and it was very cool so we didn't do much, but I'm looking forward to getting back out again.? Anyway, had a couple of questions that I wanted to some input on.? Will go to appropriate forums...

It feels wonderful to be back....many changes in here!? Thanks for being here when you're needed!? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom