Oh Jeeze, we finally did it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caprichoso

The wife and I have left tent camping behind forever. Me, I've been in tents for 35+ years and have evolved my equipment with the activity. We have much money invested in tent camping equipment. She has been into tenting about as long as she has been interested in me.

For the last month however, we have put away our tenting stuff and have been tooling around the upper midwest in our new Jayco 29 FBS. Well, the actual tooling is done in a 2000 Excursion Ltd V-10, but without a doubt our new home is the Jayco.

I'm Scott and my wife is Nancy, we have two little girls, Jeri, 4 and Becky, 2.5. This is a tremendous step for us as we own no property or much of anything else. I am a stay at home dad and Nancy is an itinerant Methodist pastor and we get moved place to place every 3-5 years, making primary home ownership difficult, at best. Of course, the salary pastors are paid make it a fantasy.? ;D This really is our new home (aside from the parsonage) and we like it very much.

Thanks to those responsible for the forum. I have learned a number of important things just from lurking and reading for the last several months. Now I'm an owner, too. Glad to be among you!

Welcome to the forum.  We don't have a lot of tent campers here but I'm sure you can be a big help to those that do show up.  We can always use the experience of others.

Hi Scott and Nancy. Congratulations on the Jayco. Glad to hear you've found some useful information here.

Scott and Nancy,

Congratulations on the Jaco. I'm sure you will enjoy it.  We are glad to hear you found useful information here.  Should any more questions come up please ask and we will try to provide the answers.

Back
Top Bottom