Ok first BIG problem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeckArtist

Looks like I am going to need a new blower motor and NOTHING on the internet matches my model number. Mine is Dometic model number 3104928.019 Quick Cool and all I can find is 3108706.916 motor kits. Anyone know if that will fit or who to call to find the right one? Trying to avoid having to buy a $1350 unit

Blower for what? the roof A/C unit?

OK, the 3104928.019 number is the part number for ONLY the ceiling inlet grill for the A/C. You need to remove that grill and look w...a...y up inside the A/C for the id tag that give the model number, amp draw, and other info. Should look something like this....................

Attachments

• AC ID tag.jpg
    AC ID tag.jpg
    777.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Depending on what you need, I may have a used working blower motor for cost of shipping if you are interested. I just removed a 2001 Dometic / Duotherm 15K BTU heat pump with a bad compressor off of my coach and still have the guts of it. Blower was still working, but is of course nearly 22 years old.

Blower for what? the roof A/C unit?

OK, the 3104928.019 number is the part number for ONLY the ceiling inlet grill for the A/C. You need to remove that grill and look w...a...y up inside the A/C for the id tag that give the model number, amp draw, and other info. Should look something like this....................
Yes...the roof AC....Ok that number is 59516.331. I can look at the amp draw when I get back up later this morning.

Depending on what you need, I may have a used working blower motor for cost of shipping if you are interested. I just removed a 2001 Dometic / Duotherm 15K BTU heat pump with a bad compressor off of my coach and still have the guts of it. Blower was still working, but is of course nearly 22 years old.
I am interested for sure!

And if it doesn't spin it's likely bearings, which can be replaced. DIY, or motor shop. It might be reasonably argued that it's not worth the time/trouble/expense to fix a fractional HP motor but unless a FFF equivalent is readily available, I'd take the repaired motor I know will fit over an unknown one.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

You may just need the run capacitor. If the motor is spinning free it is probably going to be the capacitor.
I will check today and see if it spins freely by turing the fan up top.

Good point Mark, I may have a replacement coming soon though from Isaac.

I will try to get the model number of the motor off mine today, or tomorrow I looked up your model, and mine which is a 59146.531 and they both seem to use a 2.5 FLA rated fan motor, I am just not sure it is the same one.

Back
Top Bottom