Olympics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I might have found a sport I can compete in. I have had several knee surgeries, both knees, and things aren’t getting any better. So I was up late one night and came upon a sport, Olympic no less, called wheelchair curling. I have included a short Youtube video.
I will have to wait a few years until my knees are bad enough that I need a wheelchair. :cool:

Why are they Tokyo 2020, is Japan a year behind the times? I haven't been paying much attention, the hype has spoiled it for me. Golf? How is that an Olympic sport? There was even a push to include poker, gimme a break! I was glad to see the Norwegian women stand up to the old boys club at the IOC.

Why are they Tokyo 2020, is Japan a year behind the times? I haven't been paying much attention, the hype has spoiled it for me. Golf? How is that an Olympic sport? There was even a push to include poker, gimme a break! I was glad to see the Norwegian women stand up to the old boys club at the IOC.
They cancelled the Olympics last year and all the wording was already in place so they just kept it as originally. Just call it a slight delay.

I was with family this weekend, they had the Olympics on. Watched Dressel take his 5th Gold Medal.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Back
Top Bottom